This organic waterproof mattress protector will help keep baby's mattress clean and fresh. The mattress protector is made with two layers of soft, organic brushed cotton surrounding a breathable, waterproof PU layer. It is soft and silent so there are no crinkly sounds when your child moves.
- Elastic straps secure the protector in place, allowing the sides of the mattress to breathe (on cot size and above)
- Organic brushed cotton is soft to the touch
- Machine washable at 60C and tumble dryer safe
- GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified
- Soil Association certified organic
- Made with 85% Organic Cotton and 15% breathable PU
- Finalist for Baby Sleeping Aid in the 2017 MadeForMums Awards
- Free delivery in 2-5 working days
Organic Mattress Protector - 120 x 60 cm
Every great idea starts with a moment of inspiration. The idea for Naturalmat, rather unusually, came on the high seas, some twenty years ago. Both keen sailors, Mark and Peter struggled to understand why mattresses on boats were so uncomfortable. So, on the banks of the River Exe, they began handmaking natural fibre mattresses that breathed, were fabulously comfortable, and fitted neatly into a boat’s awkward spaces.
Another lightbulb moment came after the birth of Mark’s first child. If they could make eco-friendly mattresses for boats, why not babies, too? After all, they didn’t deserve to be sleeping on the harmful toxins found in synthetic materials. With this in mind, they started crafting mattresses for babies with the same pure, properly certified organic materials. They soon discovered that parents were delighted with their eco-conscious approach and, understandably, wanted the same for themselves. And with that, Naturalmat was born.
Free standard UK delivery in 2-5 working days.